- Ida has sold millions of books over nine decades
- The 105-year-old has used ten different pseudonyms during her career
- Best-selling book titles include White Heat and Interlude for Love
- Her latest novel The Runaway is due to be published shortly
- No longer uses a typewriter, she dictates her novels to 69-year-old daughter
Monthly Archives: April 2013
World’s oldest romantic novelist, who has worked under 10 different pseudonyms, is still writing racy bodice-rippers aged 105
One of the keys to promotion is building an email list of fans who like your books. This is a non-negotiable in terms of book marketing, but building that list often takes a long time!
by Dana Lynn Smith. It’s frustrating to get a bad review, but it happens to most authors sooner or later. My advice for authors is to try not to take it personally and to remember that books (especially fiction) are subjective – some people will love your book and others won’t. And many book buyers realize that most books will have some negative reviews, even if most of them are positive.